The MBRAUN UNIlab Plus glovebox workstation is developed to cater to the requirements for different applications. The UNIlab gas purification system with an SP/DP configuration is an added feature provided by the UNIlab Plus in comparison to the LABster workstation. A PLC-M. As a standard feature the Braun controller is also provided. A stand, combined high vacuum feedthroughs and a stainless steel encapsulated blower are other integral features of the UNIlab Plus Workstation.
Kindly contact us if regarding any queries for choosing the best glovebox workstation to cater to your needs.
*Technical note: Depending on configuration and country, the system features may vary.
- A polycarbonate window in a stainless steel design.
- Recirculation is closed loop.
- DN 40 KF Ports and Electrical Ports.
- Sliding tray in a large antechamber.
- UNIlab inert gas purification system.
- PLC-M. Braun Controller
- Monitor is touch screen
- Foot switch in the automatic box pressure control
- Piping in stainless steel
- Vacuum pump
- Box filters HEPA H13 are highly efficient
- Analogue box pressure sensor
- Shelving is adjustable
- Easy mobility through castors
- Leveling feet
- Anti-reflection film in the light-hood
Depending upon country and configuration, the specifications may change.
- 1200mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- 1450mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- 1950mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- Construction is of Stainless Steel 1.4301 (US Type 304)
- (2/3/4) DN 40 KF and (1) electrical feedthroughs
- Fine filter (1) gas inlet, (1) gas outlet, class H13
- Polycarbonate windows are scratch resistant
- .4mm Glovebox gloves (choices available for glove sizes and material)
- Glove ports are of POM 220mm diameter
- Fluorescent front mounted lamp
- Mini 1000mm length x 220mm depth shelving of stainless steel
- Leak rate <0.05 vol%h (acc. to ISO 10648-2)
- Weight 411/556 kg
LARGE ANTECHAMBER SPECIFICATION
- Stainless steel sliding tray in the cylindrical design (choice available in antechamber sizes and configurations)
- 390mm diameter x 600mm length of antechamber size
- Construction in Stainless steel 1.4301 (US Type 304)
- Door made of aluminium
- Vacuum operation is manual (automatic also available)
- Leak rate <10-5 mbar l/s
UNILAB GAS PURIFICATION SPECIFICATION
- Gas purifier unit in both single column (SP) or optional double column (DP)
- Purity level H2O < 1 ppm, O2 < 1 ppm attainable
- Rotary vane pump
- Automatic regeneration
- 36 l O2 & 1300 g H2O is the removal capacity
- Frequency controller in the multiple speed blower
- Piping is made of Stainless steel 1.4301 (US Type 304)
- 88 m³/h maximum flow rate
- PLC-M. Braun controller
- Foot switch in the automatic box pressure control(+15 mbar, -15 mbar)
- Operation has a multi-language option
- Box trending capabilities