The best substitute in the medical field for a liquid supply or filled cylinders of oxygen is the Oxymat’s on-site oxygen generator.
The OXYMAT PSA generators provides a direct, secure and stable source of pure oxygen right when you need it. With the increasing demand for oxygen generators in the medical field, we are being greatly challenged! Any requirement you have, we can provide a state-of-the-art solution for it, making OXYMAT a reliable and wise choice when it comes to choosing sources for oxygen supply.
Our close connections with many medical customers has aided us to deisgn and develop a product range to suit many kinds of medical applications. Our new modular design can be easily installed as an addition to existing oxygen sources, such as, cylinders, cryogenic or other PSA systems and is controlled by an advanced central control system that makes sure the desired quantity and quality of oxygen is supplied.
- Complete independency
- Complete automation
- 24/7 – 365 days operation
- Complete compliance with European Pharmacopoeia and ISO 7396-1
- Complete compliance with MDD (Medical Device Directive), PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) and CE medical certiﬁcation
Our modular product range covers 3 models that have capacities ranging from 1.8 to 433.40 m/h.
Learn more about our low-pressure PSA generators here: Learn more
Special design features include:
- Whenever and wherever required, produce only the gas that you need
- Zero oxygen shortage due to running out of gas
- Quick ROI (1-2 years)
- ‘No’ on on-going costs (refill, delivery and transportation charge etc.)
- Safety risks of handling of high pressure cylinders is eliminated
- Safe delivery; controlled flow and uninterrupted gas
- 80% reduction in cost in comparison with cylinders
- To extend lifetime and reduce the need for maintenance, the pressure vessels are sandblasted and powder coated P265 in C4 grade
- The system can be expanded if the need arises because of its modular properties
- More than 40% reduction in the power consumption than other oxygen generators on the market
Safety first – always.
To maintain a safety first protocol, OXYMAT designs and installs proper capabilities, monitoring and alarm systems in all its medical oxygen generating systems. The unit is accessible easily with its touch controller and in the case of any malfunctioning, the system automatically calls alarms and switches to back-up mode.
The oxygen generating systems are developed for operate on a 24/7/365 basis. Dependency on unstable deliveries and fluctuating gas prices is eliminated as the cylinder filling backup through the pipeline system is a safe delivery option of oxygen in hospitals.
Guaranteed lower operating cost.
The operating cost is guaranteed to be lower. Quickly earned savings is the payoff of investing in an oxygen system. The average cost of production of oxygen is 1.3 kWh per cubic meter of oxygen produced and the returns in the form of savings is earned within the first few months of operation in most models.