The MB-TIG-1010 bench top glove box platform is designed as a complete welding enclosure workstation with the capability to add gas purification systems and purge style antechambers. Operation enables you to easily load welding material into the box with the ability to purge with working gas. Flow rate monitors, built in eye shields, and electrical connection board offers both safety and easy working power inside the box for all your welding tools. The MB-TIG-1010 is MBRAUN’s recommended choice in small material welding under clean environments.
- Welding chamber made of stainless steal with safety glass used for box wide window.
- Polycarbonates don’t result in contamination.
- Quick start up
- Within about 10 minutes oxygen level reaches below 10ppm with a purge flow of 300l/min.
- 3m³ gas consumption for start up, after which 5 liters per minute is sufficient.
- Welding eye protection window can be positioned as desired.
- 250mm diameter of side door
- Complete work space has more than 1000Lux of lighting for good visibility
- Precise adjustment of gas usage by manually controlling purge flow using flow meter
- Easy handling by standard Butyl rubber gloves.
- Safe operation ensured by gas outlet and additional pressure safety valve.
- Different feedthroughs can be integrated for power, gas, water and ground if necessary possible with the removable, insulated connection board.
- Existing oxygen sensor has the standard connection.
- One hand operation in the manual door
- Manual shut off valve is manual
- Manual flow control in flow regulation in the range from 30 to 300 l/min.
- Standard welding feedthroughs equipped in the connection board (DINSE or bulkhead)
- Integration of additional feedthroughs is possible by removing the board.
- Length: 870 mm
- Depth: 470 mm
- Height front: 280 mm
- Height back: 530 mm
- Volume: 190 l
Weight about 60 kg equipped with handles.
Custom sizes available